We'd love to meet you and let you the perfect solution
At Discount Income Tax Services our aim is to make sure to always look out for the best interest of our clients by making sure you don’t overpay on your income tax or by making sure you receive the highest amount refund that you could possibly get. In addition, we are not limited to just preparing your income taxes around tax season, we are open all year round and we also advise you on how to maximize your tax return for upcoming tax year.
Moreover, it is understandable that people can fall behind on filing tax returns, we will gladly help you prepare your tax returns for the maximum allowable time of 10 years back
We prepare personal tax for:
- Rental property owners
- Small business owners
- Commission employees
- Home-based business owners
The services we provide include:
- Instant tax refund
- Tax return adjustments
- Tax audit assistance
- Tax disputes and solutions
- Tax payment plan
- Final returns
BUSINESS AND CORPORATE TAX
As a self-employed or a business owner the CRA allows you to claim many expenses. Stop by our location to have your tax documents reviewed. We offer affordable tax filing.
For incorporated businesses we offer:
- Corporation tax Payroll
- T4 slips preparation
- Financial statements preparation
- Registration of businesses
- HST registration
- HST returns and reports
- Assistance with WSIB
- Opening, renewing and closing businesses
- Incorporate, activate and dissolve corporations
- Assistance with CRA/CRA representation
- Assistance with various COVID19 financial support available for struggling businesses
INCORPORATED TRUCK DRIVERS
As a truck driver there are quite a few of tax deductions that you can claim in order to pay less taxes. When expenses are not reimbursed by the company, we advise truck drivers to keep all their receipts.
Some of the expenses you can claim are:
* Meal expenses
* Lodging and showers
The list of expenses truck drivers can claim is quite extensive.
At Discount Income Tax Services we have an extensive experience preparing taxes for long-haul truck drivers, we will gladly help you navigate through your documents and make the process easy for you.
TAX TIPS FOR TRUCK DRIVERS:
1) Create a payroll account and pay yourself.
2) Open a business bank account for your corporation.
3) Receive your payments in your business banking account.
4) Make your trucking related purchases under your corporation.